Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Valentine's Day Care Package


Ok, so I was in my art studio the other day and had a feeling of creating something for a Valentine's gift for dear daughter who is in Memphis. This is what I created. I loved it. Dollar Tree frame all Artsy'ed Up. 
Here is the photo from Winter Rush at Rhodes this past January. I snagged it from daughter. I used a color printer and printed. I laminated before attaching to the back of the frame. 
This is Georgia. She is daughter's English Cocker Spaniel. They both miss each other, so this is a card that we created for the Valentine care package. Empty nest isn't just for the parents it is real for the pets in the house too.
She loves to be photographed.


These are attached at the bottom.
Added our Soul Sister sticker to the back.

Over the years our dad, Bobo, has helped with our glass bead collection. This is from our special stash from him.




 The eye hooks were added and fun glass beads
 Years ago, this frame I bought at The Dollar Tree. It was plain wood. I painted it and distressed it.
Ordered Kappa Delta symbols from Etsy, Amazon and Ebay.



We all do love "GA" - she was the best role model for moms, don't you agree 1965?



Pretty much, this is you Maffie! We love you to the moon and back!

Crazy enough we are always making that Scooby Doo sound for many of our family shenanigans. Growing up homemade pizza night was a must over the weekends. I think this is where Mary Frances learned to love the kitchen. 

I can't wait for you to get the Valentine and hang it up in your dorm! I had so much fun making the frame that I just wanted to blog about it. Keeping it real in 2019 - getting back in my studio for creating all art in all forms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment