Friday, January 11, 2019

Cruising Through The Holidays And On Into 2019

I am super excited that Patty Palmer shared this unit with me. We worked on them right before the holiday break. Looking for a fast art project to do with your students? This cute Christmas car is quick (two @ 45-minute sessions) and full of art techniques: symmetrical drawing, tints, reflections and perspective. Make sure to use a black oil pastel and not a black crayon when drawing the car or else the lines may not transfer. Patty was awesome at sharing on the YouTube video and I am most impressed with the free flyers. Thanks, Patty and a Happy New Year To You from the Soul Sisters - Kim and Karen












New year new trends - all my kids are talking about this song...so ya know I just had to include it!

No comments:

Post a Comment