Monday, January 14, 2019

ColorsByKait on Etsy...Check It Out!


Have you ever heard of ColorsByKait? She is on Etsy. If you click the link it will take you there. ColorsByKait This artist is a friend of our family (and a mentor to our daughter) We met Kait a few years ago and the friendship has just grown between our 2 families. Crazy enough, we both love Art! Each summer 1965 and I take a sistah road trip - this year we are headed to Memphis to check in on 1969's (that is me) daughter, Elvis and get ArTsY FaRtSy with Kait.

On Etsy, Kait says; "I'm a printmaker and painter located in Memphis, TN but Michigander at heart. Hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions or requests simply send me a message!" 

I encourage you to check out her online store. In 2019, we both agree to be more creative - art is good for the soul. I have inserted her photo here as I like to meet individual artist. 

Below are a few samples of her work:
(She is updating her inventory frequently, so check in on her regularly)
 Love these sweet flowers.
And, she has a way super cool funky monkey twist too! She is pretty well versed in the world of art.
Our house is very eclectic as one can imagine.  Can you spot the ColorsByKait original? We love its funky flair. If you want something like this just message her on Etsy.
We have lots of art in our house and I must admit this piece is very special to me!
We were happy to share one of our father's thrown ceramic bowls with her. Bobo is a giver and when we mentioned Kait - he told us to pick out a bowl just for her...so, we did! One of the few pictures that I have of Maffie and Kait together. (So very glad I do!)

 We both have this quote LoVe thing...can't explain it but we just like them! Some of the ones we have shared are just too good. Here are a few...and this one can be applied to anything from sports to everyday life.
Rachel Hollis has some really good quotes. Basically she is one of my new favorite podcast to listen to... She has ridiculously relevant information and the gift of  gab!
Can I get an AMEN?!?!
John Gordon is right here too, embrace the journey and enjoy the adventure!
John Gordon is spot on with this one. I like this philosophy - basically, "Suck It Up Buttercup" We like his books and podcast too. Do you guys follow him on social media platforms? If not, check him out. He is great to listen to while you are creating a piece of art in the art-zone.

Y'all know we all close out most of our blogs with a song - that is just the way we roll. I think it is a "Cochran" thing. Since Karen and I both saw Elvis 2X in concert and this featured artist is in Memphis...I had to Youtube me some Elvis. Plus I know just how much Kait loves Grace Potter! It is a win for both!


I am going to say Ooh La La, Kait and good luck with this new CrEaTiVe AdVeNtUrE...

No comments:

Post a Comment