Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fall Art Activity-The Storybook Pumpkins


Hey All!
These Storybook Pumpkins by these sweet first grade twins were soooooooo cute!  I absolutely loved 💗them!  I am not so sure the mamas and daddies loved💙 this project, but the results were pretty dang awesome!

How do you feel about "at home" projects that involve moms👩 and dads👨doing lots of the work?  Me?  Well, I was the artsy🎨kid.  I loved when I had an at home project.  It was like I had an "art day at home" pass.  Back in the 70s, we did not have Hobby Lobby.  Art Day at home was pretty basic in Butler, Georgia.  Honestly, I am not sure where mama even got the basic art supplies.  

As an adult and a teacher, I think the projects are good.  The parents👫👦👧 and kids have to work together.  Maybe the parents are enlightened by working on an assignment with their child.  At the time, both parties may feel like it is the worst day ever😭, but memories are being made that can be laughed at in 20 years.  Trust me, I know.😊

Can I say something about these twins?  I love these little girls👧👧.  They came into my life 3 years ago and are better than the music at a disco party🎉.  How do I know them so well?  Well, I teach with their mom.  She is one of those Music  🎵🎶🎹🎼 Teacher types. Um-hum.  You know what I mean.😜

When you look at these pictures, you have to see FUN😍.  FUN=SUCCESS!  The first grade teachers made reading books📕📗📘📙 fun....and learning fun.  Pretty awesome stuff!

Have a L👀K!

Mattie on the left, Macie on the right

Mattie and her Pumpkin Pal
Macie and her Pumpkin Pal



Macie

Mattie

So, Who do you think is older?  Macie!  Macie is older by one minute!  So, Mattie is the...…
Little Sister!!!

💙, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment