Thursday, May 17, 2018

Showing off Watercolor and Spying on Shaun Cassidy

The 7th Grade did a great job πŸ‘ on this project.  They worked and pulled off some cool artwork.  I love ❤ how all the artwork turned out so differently.

Directions:
I told the kids that they were going to put watercolor down on their paper.  Then, I told them they were going to create πŸ–Œsome kind of a design when the watercolor was dry.

So, the kids thought a bit.
Then, they began using watercolor.  I encouraged them to add salt for a cool effect.  Most of them liked using salt.
On the following day, they added designs with sharpie.

A 2 day project with some really cool 😎😎😎 results.

LπŸ‘€K:








I have no idea why I thought of Shaun Cassidy and this song...but, I did.  I was just crazy about this guy...back in the day!  

Interesting facts:
Shaun is 59.
Shaun's mother was Shirley Jones.  Shaun's dad was Jack Cassidy.
He graduated from Beverly Hills High. (so did Angelina Jolie, Nicholas Cage, Betty White 😁, Lenny Kravitz, Carrie Fisher, Jamie Lee Curtis, Richard Dreyfuss, 😲)
He has been married 3 times.
He has 8 kids.
He is now an American television producer and screenwriter.
Yup.


He changed a bit.

And so has
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment