Monday, May 7, 2018

Foodie TIC TAC TOE!

I really like this TIC TAC TOE project!  Third Grade had a blast making Foodie šŸŽšŸŒšŸ¦šŸ©šŸŖšŸ°šŸšŸ“šŸ” Tic Tac Toe Boards!  Now, they can enjoy playing Tic Tac Toe at home.

*If you are not in the organized mood, do not do this project.  The mood rarely hits me, but it did this day!

Directions: 

The third graders made 5 of 2 different food items.  Yes, you have to do 5 of each food.  The kids didn't believe me and you prolly won't either, but u have to have 10 items to play tic tac toe.  K?

I rolled out slabs for the Tic Tac Toe boards.  I sliced the lines for the boards, gently.  A few I did not slice gently and they broke.  Yup.  I fired the boards.  The kids painted.

LšŸ‘€K!






What better song to end this post with!

1965

No comments:

Post a Comment