Friday, December 15, 2017

Lots Of Clay Ornaments To Help Us All Celebrate The Holidays (Thanks, Cathy!)

This is such a rewarding lesson to teach. I am so impressed with some of the glazing from Cathy's students. I know I used to do this lesson each year when I taught lower school classes. I can't tell you the amount of times this year that I am tagged on Facebook thanking me for the memories from Art Class....now that makes your heart swell!
What did we use:
Clay fired at 04 and 06
Cookie Cutters
Stroke N Coat Glaze
Slab Roller
*yes, our kiln has been on for 3 straight weeks!!!
Students were given the option:
Standard hanger
Wire and Beads
Ribbon
Pipe Cleaners

On our blog we have other post like this - check them out:
Other places to learn about making clay ornaments:
Happy Holidays - 1969
Thanks, Cathy for sharing with us! Appreciate it =)



No comments:

Post a Comment