Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dabbing Christmas Ornaments

We posted on some really big ornaments in the past.  Have a look, HERE!   I revisited the project and had a little change in the method of producing the artwork.  The kids had a blast!

Directions:
I had the kids in groups of 4.  I had 4 spouncers in 4 different colors of paint.  Each kid grabbed a spouncer.  I said, "Dab, Dab, Dab, Dab,"  and the kids dabbed.  When I stopped saying dab, they stopped dabbing.  Then, we switched spouncers so the kids had a different color and they dabbed again.  I really liked this method.  The results were more controlled.  

LšŸ‘€k!





Here's the ornaments tucked in a corner with a construction paper cut like a tree šŸŒ².  My buddy, Laura Harrison, came up with this creation.  ❤


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment