Thursday, October 26, 2017

Maclay Visual Arts and Festival of Trees, 2017 (with Middle School Art, Kim Daniel)

This is the second post on this lesson we are doing #oneschool.  On Tuesday, I posted about US Art's Picasso pieces. Today I post on MS Art Picasso pieces. We covered Cubism with faces and guitars. I tried to work in as many Elements and Principles as possible. See link for more details http://2soulsisters.blogspot.com/2017/10/getting-art-ready-for-festival-of-trees.html We will do one more follow up post from Lower School with white clay doves and the finished tree, so stay tuned!



















 How do I laminate?  Well, this is the lamination machine that I have at home
It is a great investment for many art projects we have crafted over the years!

Christmas will be here before you know it...hope our tree helps someone get into a home...1969

No comments:

Post a Comment