Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Do you ever talk in song? How about create art in song? Stay tuned.... (see what I did there with that pun?)

You see, we play this game and we all talk in song. Kind of crazy sounding but it just happens. You know like when you say "Stop" in class and you are really wanting to redirect someone to the next task which might actually be a clean up activity - but then all of the sudden you bust out in song with Vanilla Ice - Stop Collaborate and Listen, you get the idea! I have car duty at the end of the day and it is something we do to pass the time with the kids and adults that are around.

So, a few years ago, I found this cool graphic on Pinterest and I thought it was so dynamic that I wanted my lower school kids to create a self portrait using song lyrics. Yep, so that is just what we did. Take a look-see below - I think I want to do this again this year!









Get ready for the new year.... WE ARE GOING TO 
STOP
COLLABORTE
AND
LISTEN
....1969

No comments:

Post a Comment