Friday, January 20, 2017

All About Me TREE!


My middle school students did these trees right before Christmas break.  The project was easy and a great one to work out some tension before finals. 
Directions:
The kids painted paper.
The kids drew trees.
The kids wrote things about themselves on the trees.
They cut out the trees.
The kids glued the trees on the painted paper.
Then, they used oil pastels to "accessorize" their paintings!



I was thinking about tree songs and I remembered this oldie from 1973.  Yeah, I was about 8.  I remember loving the song.  Also, I recall lots of yellow ribbons being around trees in my hometown.  If you are going to a throwback dance party in the near future, you may be able to get some dance moves off the video.  :) 


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment