Kim & Karen 2 Soul Sisters

Kim & Karen 2 Soul Sisters

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BbbbbRRRRrrrr, BLUE DOG!

Our George Rodrigue Blue Dogs are saying, "BbbbbRRRRrrrr," cause the little blue dogs are so cold!  My 8th graders did these last week, and I must say they really did great for their first project of the year.
 
We have posted on Blue Dog in the past.  Click HERE for ALL Blue Dog Posts.

Directions:
First,  I shared some videos online about George Rodrigue.
If interested, here is a good one. (Click HERE)
Also, if you are teaching a younger group, here is a great video to "draw along" with students. (Click HERE)

I told the kids to put Blue Dog into a winter setting.  So here's to winter with the blues!  Oh yeah, we used acrylic paint.

 
RIP David Bowie (1947-2016)
 
"But I never wave bye-bye, But I try, I try"
 

 
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment