- Gave kids white drawing paper to create the eye
- Had small color wheels on table for them to look at to create
- I told them to start at YELLOW and work their way around it would be easier
- They used color wheel to create their own version using oil pastels
- We then cut out eye
- Pasted on construction paper
- Cut out eye lashes and glue down...the funkier the better
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
You have an EYE for the Color Wheel
Color Wheel Lesson: Introduce Color Wheel to 6th Grade
Pretty SnAzZy way to teach a color wheel lesson. 6th grade loved it!
EYE hope you have a great week!
(See what I did there...)