Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sitting on Dr. Seuss

Need an auction item?
Need a fun desk for a kid?
Well, get a desk.
Choose your décor and paint!
 
Here is a Dr. Seuss desk for you to view.  I ran across this cute desk in Angie McKinley's kindergarten classroom.  This desk was done by Kayla Preston, Angie's friend.  She is a student attending Georgia College.  Kayla is majoring in Psychology, but I really think she should be majoring in ART!
 

 
Bottom front-

 
Top of desk-

 
Back of desk-

 

Seat of desk-
 

 
Top back of desk- 

 
Bottom back of desk-


Inside leg of desk-
 

 
Back and side of desk-

 
Front of desk-
 
 
This would be a great gift for a kid.  If I were gifting this desk, I would put a lot of Dr. Seuss themed items in the desk.  The possibilities are endless. 
But I am always out of time!
 
The Rolling Stones- "Out of Time"
 

 
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment