Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Evolving Bulletin Board

My high school art teacher friend and I share a big bulletin board.  As the year passed, we began adding a little bit of this and a little bit of that to the big black space.
 
As of the End of May, here is what we have... 
  
The project began with this frame and paint brush.  The paint brush had one bristle left standing.  At the beginning of the school year, we both felt like this paint brush was a true representation of our art program.  My art teacher friend and I felt like we were responsible for saving the program.
 
Just random treatment of our paint brushes.  Kids will be kids and paint brushes sometimes do not get washed.
 
The Lone Leg
 
Dark Arts and Crafts!
 
Broken and Painted Record
 
I got a bit expressive with a fifth grade teacher.  Let's just say we did not quite see eye to eye on a certain somebody.  I felt bad about my expressiveness and sent the "crazed" note to him.  He stapled it to the Bob Marley Quote and sent it back.  We just love our Ken Fowler humor!
 
Chuck!
 
This page is intentionally left blank.  Now, this is mind boggling for some people.
 
Disco Ball headphone earplugs
 
3 cats in leisure suits
 
This spring was attached to a trampoline that was in my classroom. 
 
Mixed Media Tool?
 
Our school leader read that chewing gum helped kids to focus.  The teachers and janitorial staff focused a lot on cleaning gum off of walls, desks, and their own shoes. 
 
 One of my students wanted me to play "A Boy Named Sue" by Johnny Cash.  I went to ITunes and downloaded the classic song for a boy named Andrew.
 
I like rocks.  When I go on trips, I bring back rocks instead of buying souvenirs.  I found this rock at The Grand Canyon.The Grand Canyon Vacation Post
 
 Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
 
Three Teachers attempting to imitate a Good Housekeeping vinyl cover.
 
You say, "Wha?"  Just watch the video below and you will see.
 

 
High School Art Teacher Friend's paint brush lost control
 
 Poor Ball
 
The Lone Wolf
 
 
 
More Evolving to Come in the upcoming school year!
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment