Kim & Karen 2 Soul Sisters

Kim & Karen 2 Soul Sisters

Friday, October 14, 2011

an apple a day is good with coffee, cream, and sugar

by karen 1965 third grade teacher...so, i know this post is "post" johnny appleseed day (september 26), but it is the best i can do...
the title of this post?...well it is like this, folks...i get one of my cool tie dye tervis tumblers...


and fill i it with coffee and cream and head to school...and as soon as i get settled, i eat a yummy gala apple...


 
sometimes...i am running late eating my apple...so i end of nibbling as i teach...write the subtraction problem on the markerboard, take a bite...show kids how to regroup, take a bite...so my kids know that i love apples...and so on my birthday, my friend, k.a.l., brought me this coupon for an apple...


creative, huh?...kids are so cool and creative...they watch what u do and internalize it...so WATCH WHAT YOU DO, FOLKS!...
anyway...apples ideas for bloggers...use if you wish...






so i shall end this post with a little flo rida...

Flo Rida, 2008
Mmmmmmmm
Let me talk to 'em
Let me talk to 'em
Mmmmmmm
Let me talk to 'em
C'mon!
[Chorus (T-Pain):]
Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was looking at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low...

happy friday, october 14, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment