Monday, February 22, 2010

Turkey Time (PK4 Handprints)

Turkey Time….a new spin on kid’s handprints….It is me, 1969- y’all know as an art teacher you have some of those un-written “other” assigned duties…hee hee. Well, this was one of mine in the fall. The art teachers needed to help create a “FALL” school card to be sent out to our HCES family. I sat for a bit and pondered what in the world can we do….

All of the sudden it came to me…some how create a turkey out of handprints. So, that is what we did. I had (3) PK4 classes at the time. I think they turned out really neat looking. I hope this helps you get some creative ideas!

Thanks for stopping by to visit the blog! If you have an idea done with handprints that isn't your traditional idea- drop us a note in the comments. We would love to have some feedback on lessons that have worked in your classrooms.

0x0, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment