Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Have you ever heard of WORDLE?????

Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends.  Click here to see what I am talking about!

I was surfing other places and ran across this as I was trying to figure out a good way to help 5th grade make a way-super-cool T-shirt design for an upcoming field trip. I ran across this wordle site and thought it was coolest thing ever! Check it out....Here is a WORDLE that I did for our blog...click here to see! (now I need to figure out how to save it to our blog....)
C-YA 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment